Facilitated by Jennifer Buchanan, MBA, MTA Tuesday May 21st, 2019 5:00pm – 8:00pm The Hamilton Club, Hamilton, ON
Drawing on almost 30 years of experience owning and operating an award-winning private healthcare company, one that grew from a single client to thousands, this presentation shares proven ways on how to grow your practice or business so you never stray far from your values and mission.
Wellness Incorporated is for all of us — the emerging private practitioner, the established health entrepreneur and the business leader. This presentation encourages us to focus a little less on the bottom line and more on the top line – your impact and purpose.
1. Strengthen your mindset towards your mission, mastery and money.
2. Explore practical strategies on how to grow your business while still helping others.
3. Identify your ‘blisspoint’ and how to use it to guide your next, best decision.
* Light buffet style dinner is included with the workshop, prepared by Chef Scott Reiss, Executive Chef of the Hamilton Club. With 20 years of culinary experience and a range of awards and accolades, Chef Scott Reiss has worked in some of Canada's most distinguished hotels and clubs, including the Four Seasons Resort Whistler and the Toronto Golf Club. Chef Scott Reiss is dedicated to sourcing local ingredients, and devotes much of his spare time to the development and training of young, up-and-coming chefs.
* Cash bar available.
* Attendees are welcome to arrive early/stay after the workshop to network.
* Door prize: copy of Wellness Incorporated!